Monday 29 September 2014

☆Birthday☆

I shall update with catch up posts very soon, as I've been absent for some time now, but today was the glorious day of my birth! I had a rather sedate, but fun day, filled with music and dorkery with friends. I was given some presents, which I will keep to myself (they aren't things), though I'm very grateful for them ^.^ My friend Nasu also made me a giant birthday cake, as he's a wonderful person:


And then, there was this gorgeous creation, from the darling Rina (who blogs at Kreativ):


Thank you for your dandy donkey! Haha :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

☆Thank you for imagining another part of this paracosm☆

Featured

365 Days of Art: I don't know you...

205. I don't know you... This is the latest picture for the 365 Days of Art challenge, number 205: "I don't know you...&...