Wednesday 3 January 2018

101 in 1001 - Complete 5 Online Courses: Animal Behaviour and Welfare (1/5)

Completed!
Today, I completed the Animal Behaviour and Welfare MOOC on Coursera, which is run by the University of Edinburgh. It was part of the 101 in 1001 list goal:

058. Complete 5 online courses (do not include those from other goals).

Each week/unit had a different theme or area of focus and, with the exception of Weeks 1 and 7, there were tests at the end of each one. The passing grade was 60% or above and, while you could re-take it to improve your score if required, luckily I didn't have to (nor did I want to!). 

Results
There was also an option to purchase a certificate, but I just opted for the regular free version, as you are still able to complete the course without it. 

That's one down, four to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

☆Thank you for imagining another part of this paracosm☆

Featured

365 Days of Art: I don't know you...

205. I don't know you... This is the latest picture for the 365 Days of Art challenge, number 205: "I don't know you...&...