Sunday 20 July 2014

100 Happy Days: Day 59 - Immortal Chi



This evening we went to watch a "martial arts spectacular" from China, Immortal Chi, at the Princess Theatre, after making a spur of the moment decision to go, and buying tickets yesterday. I wasn't sure what to expect from the show, going by the description on the website: 
"A Kung Fusion - Shaolin Warriors + Cirque Du Ciel = Immortal Chi"


However, I'd never been to a martial arts based show before, so I thought it would be fun and interesting to watch something new. I wasn't disappointed, as the music, multimedia images, acrobatics and lighting were all wonderful. (Well, there were some slapstick comedy bits - I really do not enjoy that form of comedy - but  it was fairly brief and the rest of the show made up for it, so I'm willing to overlook it, haha). 

It was a fun evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

☆Thank you for imagining another part of this paracosm☆

Featured

365 Days of Art: I don't know you...

205. I don't know you... This is the latest picture for the 365 Days of Art challenge, number 205: "I don't know you...&...