Sunday 6 July 2014

100 Happy Days: Day 45 - The One-Winged Owl-gel


I was fortunate enough to attend a school that had a pottery shed & kiln, eco-garden, indoor swimming pool, French club, various sports clubs, and many other wonderful things happening all the time. It wasn't a private school or anything like that; it was just a rather lovely one! When I was around 8 or 9 years old, we had a trip to a local bird of prey sanctuary and a guest speaker then came in to teach us more about owls during one afternoon. I thought that they were stunning creatures, and the following week, I made this little owl for my parents in a pottery class. Unfortunately, one of his wings fell off during the firing, but I was still proud of him, haha.


It may not be a photograph of something I did today, but the memory made me happy nonetheless!

2 comments:

  1. That's so cute! Your primary school sounds pretty awesome :)

    ReplyDelete

☆Thank you for imagining another part of this paracosm☆

Featured

365 Days of Art: I don't know you...

205. I don't know you... This is the latest picture for the 365 Days of Art challenge, number 205: "I don't know you...&...