Thursday 13 August 2015

365 Days of Art: Colour on Concrete Part 2

The Pale Man, Sharknado, Rainbow Snail, and Tentacle Beastie

The weather cleared up briefly and the concrete part of my garden dried enough to draw on again (though some of the old pictures still remained), so I decided on a new theme: A Week of Monsters. There was no real reason for it, I just felt like doodling creepies in chalk!

Pictures after the jump below...


Monster number 1: A UFO/alien.

Not a monster? Just tell that to the poor strawberry!

The Strawberry Abductor

Sharknado
Drawn for my lovely friend, as he'd just made me sit
through 2 ridiculous Sharknado films with him.

Group shot.

Sharknado flying high with the Rainbow Snail.

Tentacle Beastie with his little vampire fangs.

Group shot 2

They might come from the same planet...

Suddenly, The Pale Man appeared!
Sorry, no children to eat grapes for you here...

...just One Big Mouth!

One Big Mouth

I had intended to do a whole week of these but then the rain flooded down again and washed them all away. They haunted my garden with their unusual looking ghosts for a while though...




And then when the rain stopped I concluded with one last chalking; it was going to be a naga but somehow that never quite materialised in the end!

Spitter
Pumpkin doesn't understand what this was supposed to be either...

No comments:

Post a Comment

☆Thank you for imagining another part of this paracosm☆

Featured

365 Days of Art: I don't know you...

205. I don't know you... This is the latest picture for the 365 Days of Art challenge, number 205: "I don't know you...&...