Monday 1 August 2016

Photography - Red Hands & Noisy Flowers

'Red Hands'
For week 17 of the Delightful Aberrations photography theme challenge I chose the word "intensify". With the first set of photos, the shadows were "intensifying". I didn't adjust anything afterwards in that set, just took photos of shadows of my hand on a red mat, with varying levels of natural light coming through the glass of a door window.


'Changing the Volume'
In the second set, I again used natural light, but used the same photo four times and adjusted the vibrance of the colour to make it "intensify" from left to right. The third photo is the original.

No comments:

Post a Comment

☆Thank you for imagining another part of this paracosm☆

Featured

365 Days of Art: I don't know you...

205. I don't know you... This is the latest picture for the 365 Days of Art challenge, number 205: "I don't know you...&...