Monday 1 August 2016

Photography - Curly Whirly

'Ant Curler'
These two image were the submissions for week 16 of the photography challenge at Delightful Aberrations. The theme I used was "curl" and I took the picture above with a Samsung compact camera and a the one below with a Canon 750D.

'Whirly Swirly Curly'
They aren't particularly wonderful photographs, but oh well (spot the ant in the first photo!). At least I got something done, and you can see my wonderful swirly sunglasses! Now I'm looking at them, the arms actually resemble question marks a little bit, haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

☆Thank you for imagining another part of this paracosm☆

Featured

365 Days of Art: I don't know you...

205. I don't know you... This is the latest picture for the 365 Days of Art challenge, number 205: "I don't know you...&...