Friday 8 July 2016

Photography - Cheap & Cheerful

Cheap & Cheerful 01
I mentioned in my previous post, I've gotten a little behind with posting my photography challenge pictures from Delightful Aberrations, here over the last three weeks. So today I've decided to do something of a catch-up and will be posting weeks 12, 13, and 14. This is the last of the catch-ups, week 14, for which I used the prompt "cheap". The wider theme I decided upon was "Cheap & Cheerful", which is why I used bright colours, pennies & one yen coins.


Cheap & Cheerful 02

Cheap & Cheerful 03

Cheap & Cheerful 04

No comments:

Post a Comment

☆Thank you for imagining another part of this paracosm☆

Featured

365 Days of Art: I don't know you...

205. I don't know you... This is the latest picture for the 365 Days of Art challenge, number 205: "I don't know you...&...