Friday 8 July 2016

Photography - Biotecnology

Biotechnology
I've gotten a little behind with posting my photography challenge pictures from Delightful Aberrations, here over the last three weeks. So today I've decided to do something of a catch-up and will be posting weeks 12, 13, and 14. This is week 12, for which I used the prompts "grass", "hole", and "interactive". 

The original photo I took was this:



I darkened the veins and added some more, plus drew on the blades of grass/tubes going into the "holes" in my hand. Then, I took some photos of some computer components that my friend had lying around:




And added elements of them to the picture. I then changed the levels and colour balance of the overall picture and the photomanipulation was complete! The result wasn't particularly wonderful, but at the same time, it was a quick experiment and so I'm not that disappointed with it either.

2 comments:

  1. That looks so awesome! At first glance I didn't realise it was a photomanipulation, I thought you'd drawn on/stuck things to your hand!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I'm glad you couldn't tell at first, because I thought it looked really noticeable after staring at it for a while, haha.

      Delete

☆Thank you for imagining another part of this paracosm☆

Featured

365 Days of Art: I don't know you...

205. I don't know you... This is the latest picture for the 365 Days of Art challenge, number 205: "I don't know you...&...