Friday 8 July 2016

Photography - Candlelit Horrors

Phobia
As I mentioned in my previous post, I've gotten a little behind with posting my photography challenge pictures from Delightful Aberrations, here over the last three weeks. So today I've decided to do something of a catch-up and will be posting weeks 12, 13, and 14. This is week 13, for which I used the themes of "candle" and "frighten". 

The set of pictures was vaguely supposed to represent different types of fear. There's not much else to say about them, except that I used a candle that faded from reddish-purple at the bottom to white at the top as a light and that they're self-portraits.


Candlelight Grin

It's Disgusting

NO!

Shock



No comments:

Post a Comment

☆Thank you for imagining another part of this paracosm☆

Featured

365 Days of Art: I don't know you...

205. I don't know you... This is the latest picture for the 365 Days of Art challenge, number 205: "I don't know you...&...