Wednesday 1 November 2017

Inktober Day 27 & 365 Days of Art - A Clock

Inktober, Day 27 & A Clock

Day 27 of Inktober went together with theme number 238 on my 365 Days of Art list, A Clock. This is This drawing that didn't take me long, and looks pretty bad (I know!), but I was trying to represent the "clock-drawing test" that is sometimes used in certain branches of Neurology. It can be used as a complementing diagnostic tool when trying to indicate the progression of conditions such as stroke, traumatic brain injury (TBI), dementia, encephalitis and encephalopathy. Basically, the more disjointed and unlike a clock face arrangement the numbers/hands are, the greater cause for concern there's likely to be (though this is highly dependant on each individual's circumstances, obviously).


Music:
Xeno & Oaklander - Shadow World

No comments:

Post a Comment

☆Thank you for imagining another part of this paracosm☆

Featured

365 Days of Art: I don't know you...

205. I don't know you... This is the latest picture for the 365 Days of Art challenge, number 205: "I don't know you...&...