Saturday 8 October 2016

Inktober & No. 28 of 365 Days of Art - 'Something Pink'

28. Something Pink - 'Do You Think They See Us?'
I'm trying to catch up with posting my InkTober drawings, as it's now day 8 and I've only posted 3 so far (oops!). This drawing is for day 4, but is also number 28 (something pink) from my 365 Days of Art list as well. The flowers are orchids and the insects were supposed to be the gorgeous little creatures known as orchid mantises, though they ended up looking like some alien hybrid form of one instead. So now this picture is taking place on another planet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

☆Thank you for imagining another part of this paracosm☆

Featured

365 Days of Art: I don't know you...

205. I don't know you... This is the latest picture for the 365 Days of Art challenge, number 205: "I don't know you...&...