Monday 3 October 2016

Inktober & No. 309 of 365 Days of Art - 'Pixie Dust'

309. Puppets - 'Pixie Dust'
For InkTober day 2, I once again looked to the 365 Days of Art list and decided to try and cross off number 309, 'Puppets' this time.Again, I used black and red fineliners ranging from 0.1-0.7mm, a silver & gold rollerball pens, but also used a green felt tip for the vines because I couldn't find the pen I was looking for at the time. 

Obviously no masterpieces are going to be created here, but I'm having fun with it and getting used to drawing with pens at the same time, so it's worthwhile!

2 comments:

  1. That looks awesome! I love your style of art and your seemingly endless creativity! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) My style is really just: "try to make things look vaguely recognisable as what they're supposed to be, fail hard, but just go with it anyway", haha XD

      Delete

☆Thank you for imagining another part of this paracosm☆

Featured

365 Days of Art: I don't know you...

205. I don't know you... This is the latest picture for the 365 Days of Art challenge, number 205: "I don't know you...&...