Friday 16 March 2018

101 in 1001 - Enter the 2018 BIAZA Photography Contest

Whiskers & Teeth
This is a goal from the 101 in 1001 list that I completed a while ago but forgot to post about until now (there are a few of those!):
  • 084. Enter the 2018 BIAZA Photography Contest
I also didn't want to post about the photos until I was sure they were going to be allowed, as they had to be checked by the organisation I volunteer for first. They were accepted at the beginning of last month though, so here they are! The above picture is of an asian short-clawed otter. He was yawning at the time, but it ended up looking like he's grinning.

That's Quite Enough
The second photograph is of two macaroni penguins, one of which was making such a din! The penguin in the foreground seemed like she'd had enough.

Whilst these aren't the best photos I've ever taken, they captured a moment and showed the animals' personalities, which is why I chose them. The 2018 award winners will be announced at the BIAZA gala dinner (no, I'm not an attendee, haha!) in June. These were just entered for fun, so I'm not expecting anything. However, if you'd like to see some truly award-worthy images, you can check out last year's winners here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

☆Thank you for imagining another part of this paracosm☆

Featured

365 Days of Art: I don't know you...

205. I don't know you... This is the latest picture for the 365 Days of Art challenge, number 205: "I don't know you...&...