Sunday 18 March 2018

101 in 1001 - Make Something Out of Snow (Part 2:Milquetoast the Snow Cat)

Milquetoast the Snow Cat
After my last post about the 101 in 1001 goal:

  • 085. Make a snowman/something out of snow

The skies again opened yesterday/today and my town was covered in a blanket of white ice crystals once more! I was really lucky this time, as I happened to be out volunteering on both mornings/early afternoons, around some amazing animals, plants and scenery. The snow gave everything a magical look (even if I couldn't feel my hands because of the cold/could feel them way too much when they warmed up!). 

When I got home, my friend and I decided to try to make another, bigger snow animal - this time opting for a snow cat (pictured above). The snow was much less powdery and compacted really well, which made it a lot easier than the last time When we were finished, we decided to name him Milquetoast the Snow Cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

☆Thank you for imagining another part of this paracosm☆

Featured

365 Days of Art: I don't know you...

205. I don't know you... This is the latest picture for the 365 Days of Art challenge, number 205: "I don't know you...&...