Thursday 10 May 2018

101 in 1001 - Monochrome Memories

Monochrome Memories
From the old stage plays to films to dolls and everything in between, Pierrot is a character for whom I have a fondness. Of course, I like some interpretations much more than others, but I have an attachment to and sympathy for the character in general. With that in mind, I decided to draw a version of him for my 101 in 1001 goal:

  • 032. Finish 10 digital paintings

Drawing clothing is not my strong suit, but his face came out quite well, so I don't mind this one so much.

Details:
Face close-up

Harlequin mask detail

Columbine / aquilegia flower detail

Four down, six to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

☆Thank you for imagining another part of this paracosm☆

Featured

365 Days of Art: I don't know you...

205. I don't know you... This is the latest picture for the 365 Days of Art challenge, number 205: "I don't know you...&...