Friday 23 May 2014

100 Happy Days: 1 - Alien Eye Trees

Philodendron bipinnatifidum at Torre Abbey Gardens

For 100 days, I am going to post a picture of something that makes me happy for the 100 Happy Days challenge. 

Today's picture is of a Philodendron tree, which I took inside the greenhouse of Torre Abbey Gardens. The leaf scars on the stem together with the tree's winding roots had the look of an alien creature with million staring eyes, climbing up the greenhouse pillars on tentacles. 

Alien Eye Tree beings definitely make me happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

☆Thank you for imagining another part of this paracosm☆

Featured

365 Days of Art: I don't know you...

205. I don't know you... This is the latest picture for the 365 Days of Art challenge, number 205: "I don't know you...&...