Saturday 31 May 2014

100 Happy Days: 9 - Pink Rhododendrons at Arlington Court


The 9th happy day of my 100 Happy Days was spent wandering around Arlington Court and the National Trust Carriage Museum. Whilst strolling along one of the paths that wind through the grounds of the house, a large rhododendron tree caught my eye. Beneath its gnarled branches lay a spectacular burst of fallen pink petals, against emerald grass and brown soil. The fresh scent of spring gardens was in the air, with everything set to the tranquil soundtrack of songbirds and trickling streams. Beautiful.


No comments:

Post a Comment

☆Thank you for imagining another part of this paracosm☆

Featured

365 Days of Art: I don't know you...

205. I don't know you... This is the latest picture for the 365 Days of Art challenge, number 205: "I don't know you...&...