Sunday 25 May 2014

100 Happy Days: 3 - Mythic Sculpture Garden

A pensive little bull at Stone Lane Gardens
With this third day of my 100 Happy Days comes a photograph from my visit to the Mythic Sculpture Garden at Stone Lane Gardens, Chagford. This charming sculpture of a little bull lost in contemplation is one of the first you see after entering the garden, perched - quite naturally - upon a moss covered rock. His serious visage and quirky proportions set against the backdrop of such a stunning place brought a smile to my face, as did the whole area. However, I shall leave my full account of the Gardens for another time.

Oh, and if you're wondering what this little dear was staring so intently at...

Giant spider!

No comments:

Post a Comment

☆Thank you for imagining another part of this paracosm☆

Featured

365 Days of Art: I don't know you...

205. I don't know you... This is the latest picture for the 365 Days of Art challenge, number 205: "I don't know you...&...