Friday 30 May 2014

100 Happy Days: 8 - Birthday Cakes for Friends


Today was my best friend's birthday, and so naturally the entire day was a glorious occasion! However, as I had to select just one thing in particular to write about here, I chose the cake. I ordered a vegan cake from Fair Foods (they no longer make cakes for postal delivery, but they were kind enough to fit us in before they discontinued that service) for him, and added a ridiculous amount of decorations on top of that. These included: a mini-candelabra, mini-birdcage filled with edible black roses, and two giant fountain candles! Quite fittingly, the lettering on top read: "Ridiculous Rah!". (It's something of an in joke between the two of us ;D)



 8 days of 100 Happy Days and still smiling!

No comments:

Post a Comment

☆Thank you for imagining another part of this paracosm☆

Featured

365 Days of Art: I don't know you...

205. I don't know you... This is the latest picture for the 365 Days of Art challenge, number 205: "I don't know you...&...