Wednesday 4 May 2016

Drawings: Fancy Rats & One Punch Birthday

'Fancy Rats' for Rina

Over the past week or so, two friends of mine have celebrated their birthdays and so I decided to draw each of them something as a present. I did the drawing above, 'Fancy Rats', for my friend Rina, who's birthday was on May 2nd. She adores rats, but can't keep them at the moment due to having cats, so it was a little consolation.


'One Punch Birthday' for Kei

The second birthday drawing I did was for my other friend, Kei. It's of two of the characters (Genos and Saitama) from the anime/manga/webcomic 'One Punch Man', as she likes the show a lot (it's good - watch/read it!). It's not the kind of style I usually draw in, but I might try it again at some point because it was fun!

2 comments:

  1. BEST BIRTHDAY ART SERIOUSLY. XDDD I love that boueibu is on the TV haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you liked it :)
      You did an android and a (super)villain for me, so it was only fair to give back a cyborg and a superhero! XD
      And I think you know Genos would watch Boueibu...he secretly practises the poses in front of the mirror when Saitama's not around. Or...>.>

      Delete

☆Thank you for imagining another part of this paracosm☆

Featured

365 Days of Art: I don't know you...

205. I don't know you... This is the latest picture for the 365 Days of Art challenge, number 205: "I don't know you...&...