Sunday 1 May 2016

Photography - Monstrous Monsters of the Deep

Monstrous: 'Waiting'

Last week, I participated in the Week 5 photography challenge over at Delightful Aberrations. The theme I chose this time was "Monstrous" and some beautiful creatures assisted me by modelling. 


Monstrous: 'Glow Sticks'

8 (Vosem') the octopus has very translucent tentacles and that created a slightly glowing appearance in some of the photos.


Monstrous: 'Claws'
Creepy Claws the crayfish was a little more camera shy and kept trying to hide behind the rock*, but I managed to snap him too, eventually.

And, by "rock" I mean "cliff", because both 8 and Creepy are over 10 metres tall, of course. Giant sea creatures shot in monochrome really were the obvious choice for the "Monstrous" theme.

The Week 6 deadline is tomorrow, but if anyone still wants to join in, you can see the themes in this post.

*Falling off it; his rubbery legs provide no support for his sand-filled body!

No comments:

Post a Comment

☆Thank you for imagining another part of this paracosm☆

Featured

365 Days of Art: I don't know you...

205. I don't know you... This is the latest picture for the 365 Days of Art challenge, number 205: "I don't know you...&...