Thursday 19 January 2017

365 Days of Art: Incubus

99. Incubus: 'After the Honey'
This is another picture for my 365 Days of Art challenge. It's another one I did a while ago but forgot to post. this time, it's for number 99 - Incubus. The incubus' victim isn't asleep, but regional versions of incubi mythology varies quite considerably. I'm sorry that this isn't a very "nice" picture, but incubi are supposed to be demons, after all (by the way, the person with blonde hair is not a child, I just made the incubus very tall for no reason).

Anyway, I sketched out the lines for this one in a sketchbook first and then coloured it in Photoshop. I like the way the colour scheme turned out, so I might end up using it again some time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

☆Thank you for imagining another part of this paracosm☆

Featured

365 Days of Art: I don't know you...

205. I don't know you... This is the latest picture for the 365 Days of Art challenge, number 205: "I don't know you...&...