Monday 2 January 2017

365 Days of Art: Spring

170. Spring

This is another picture for the 365 Days of Art challenge that I set myself and, also, with number 170: 'Spring', it also means I've finished the last of the 'Seasons' set (finally!). Spring is often associated with being the season of fresh, beautiful and young things, but I thought the personification of Spring themself might look a little worn out and somewhat "imperfect", after "giving birth" to all the new life of the year. Their slightly wonky nose and dark-circled eyes were on purpose. and I actually prefer them to be honest!

2 comments:

  1. I like this! The tiredness that Spring has totally makes sense, as they've been busy working all through Winter's reign in order to bring forth newness!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes - then they still have to keep working all through Spring too, just to keep everything blooming and giving birth. The other seasons are so lazy! Pfft!

      Delete

☆Thank you for imagining another part of this paracosm☆

Featured

365 Days of Art: I don't know you...

205. I don't know you... This is the latest picture for the 365 Days of Art challenge, number 205: "I don't know you...&...