Monday 2 January 2017

365 Days of Art: Something Wild

27. Something wild.

This is a digital painting I did as a present for my mother, as her some of her favourite animals are elephants. The elephants featured are Indian elephants, so the flowers featured are all based on flowers of India, though the colours have been varied slightly. After I was done with the picture, I had the piece printed onto a canvas and gave it my mother  - she seemed please with it and it's on her wall now. 

Luckily enough, it also counts towards my 365 Days of Art challenge for number 27: "something wild", so that's another one of those I can cross of a well!

2 comments:

  1. That's such a cute painting. I love that you put brightly coloured flowers in the background, it makes a real contrast to the elephants (who are adorable!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The leaves look a bit weird, but everything printed out darker (which is what I wanted) and so it's all fine on the canvas. :) The stupid thing is, the elephants probably took the least time to draw out of everything, but came out the best!

      Delete

☆Thank you for imagining another part of this paracosm☆

Featured

365 Days of Art: I don't know you...

205. I don't know you... This is the latest picture for the 365 Days of Art challenge, number 205: "I don't know you...&...