Sunday 8 October 2017

Inktober - Day 6 & 365 Days of Art: Your Favourite Weather

Inktober, Day 6 & 44. Your Favourite Weather

For Day 6 of Inktober & number 44 on the 365 Days of Art theme list, I did a quick sketch of my favourite weather. Obviously that weather is: "when it's raining weirdos, in wellies, with umbrellas". Fun weather indeed!

From now on, I've decided to start noting (some of) the music I'm listening to whilst drawing each of these (with a link if there is one). So, to start...

Music:
Vitas - Skyfall
Vitas - Gadalka (Fortune Teller)

No comments:

Post a Comment

☆Thank you for imagining another part of this paracosm☆

Featured

365 Days of Art: I don't know you...

205. I don't know you... This is the latest picture for the 365 Days of Art challenge, number 205: "I don't know you...&...