Saturday 21 October 2017

Inktober Day 19 & 365 Days of Art - A Song As A Picture

Inktober, Day 19 & A song as a picture
I woke up knowing that I wanted to draw something with bees in, on the 19th (and so, for Day 19 of Inktober), but wasn't sure what. So I turned to the music of Dvar for some inspiration, since apparently they don't write their music, but are given all of it through dreams by a giant bee being, also named Dvar. They don't always specify that it's a bee, but they have a lot of bee-themed art on their albums. I think it worked! 

Before colouring

This also serves as theme number 116: A song as a picture, on the 365 Days of Art list. The song is 'Lyarrah', though I was listening to various songs by Dvar.

Music:
Dvar - Lyarrah
Dvar - Ai-Lu
Dvar - N'ahaliroh (Deii Part II)
Dvar - N'ahaliroh (Oramah Maalhur)
Dvar - Evlahii

No comments:

Post a Comment

☆Thank you for imagining another part of this paracosm☆

Featured

365 Days of Art: I don't know you...

205. I don't know you... This is the latest picture for the 365 Days of Art challenge, number 205: "I don't know you...&...