Saturday 13 December 2014

365 Days of Art: The Sun & The Moon

53. The Sun and the Moon
Continuing my 365 Days of Art challenge I decided that, as I'm fairly terrible at drawing people, personifying yet another theme would be a good idea! So, here we are, number 53 - The Sun & The Moon.

Hopefully I'll manage to get the rest of this week's themes completed over the next day or two.

53. The Sun and the Moon.
67. Winged creature.
76. Werewolf.
106. Yourself as the opposite gender.
154. Iridescence.
315. The five senses.
333. Someone lying down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

☆Thank you for imagining another part of this paracosm☆

Featured

365 Days of Art: I don't know you...

205. I don't know you... This is the latest picture for the 365 Days of Art challenge, number 205: "I don't know you...&...