Tuesday 30 December 2014

Tea for Tuesday


I hate to sound like a stereotypical British person here, but I really love tea! It's warming, refreshing, comforting, and delicious all at the same time and nothing else quite matches up to it. For the past several years I've mainly opted for green tea, no (soy) milk, no sugar, because I got used to its particular flavour whilst on holiday in Japan, as the hotel my friend and I were staying at provided it for free next to its hot water dispenser! 

However, as I suffer from a rather debilitating form of chronic migraines, I've been told to cut out all caffeine from my diet. Green tea was the only thing that I ate/drank that contained caffeine and so, unfortunately, that means it had to go, as I'm not really fond of the decaffeinated versions of it that I've tried previously. 

In light of this, I've decided to try out as many flavours of caffeine-free teas and infusions as possible and to write about them in this blog every Tuesday. Currently, I have seven different flavours to sip my way through, but if anyone has any other suggestions, including your own recipes, I'd love to hear about them!

To read about all the caffeine-free teas and infusions I've tried so far, have a look at the Tea for Tuesday tag.

No comments:

Post a Comment

☆Thank you for imagining another part of this paracosm☆

Featured

365 Days of Art: I don't know you...

205. I don't know you... This is the latest picture for the 365 Days of Art challenge, number 205: "I don't know you...&...