Thursday 25 December 2014

The Post of Christmas

Lego Pierrot & Vanilla & Macadamia Nut Lip Butter
I'm not religious, and so today was the day of gift exchanging. Honestly though, I exchanged presents with people yesterday. The large majority of my family lives hundreds, if not thousands of miles away from me, so I spent yesterday with a my mother and a friend of mine (and my five cats :D). I cooked a vegan Christmas dinner for the three of us, and it was a pleasant time!

The presents I received were:
  • Lego Pierrot (I collect Pierrot-related items)
  • DMMd manga vol. 1&2
  • DMMd Yonkoma Anthology
  • Vanilla & Macadamia Nut Lip Butter
  • Merry Moos Selection Box
  • Hallowen Coins
  • Booja Booja Truffle Selection No. 2
  • Neon yellow ankle socks


Merry Moos, Hallowen Coins, Booja Booja Truffle Selection No. 2
DMMd Manga Vol. 1 & 2
Neon Yellow Ankle Socks & the DMMd Yonkoma Anthology
Ah, I am a very lucky person! (Also, just in case you were wondering, the yellow socks were a joke present from my friend, relating to one of the characters from DMMd, haha). I also spent today with said friend, and a lovely time was had. Hurrah~!

Hopefully all of you had a fun holiday time as well! :)

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. No...they're "psycho", not saikou :P
      (Thank you though :D ♥)

      Delete

☆Thank you for imagining another part of this paracosm☆

Featured

365 Days of Art: I don't know you...

205. I don't know you... This is the latest picture for the 365 Days of Art challenge, number 205: "I don't know you...&...