Saturday 12 September 2015

365 Days of Art: Fanart

194. Fanart (Kindzi from Defiance)

I've been very infrequent with my 365 Days of Art posts, but I'll write more about that in my next entry. For now, here's number 194: Fanart, which is of Nichole Galicia as an Omec, Kindzi, from the SyFy show Defiance. It's a digital painting I did for my friend Nasu (we watch the show together), and even though it doesn't look so much like Kindzi, I'm reasonably happy with it regardless.

Other than that, I was in a silly mood and added some text...

Because pancakes make everything better, I guess?

No comments:

Post a Comment

☆Thank you for imagining another part of this paracosm☆

Featured

365 Days of Art: I don't know you...

205. I don't know you... This is the latest picture for the 365 Days of Art challenge, number 205: "I don't know you...&...