Sunday 27 September 2015

365 Days of Art: Surprise gift art for someone

5. Surprise gift art for someone.
I've been very sporadic with my 365 Days of Art posts haven't I? You'd think that with all the time that's passed I'd have created a large collection of pictures to post here by now, but no. In reality, I've completed about 30 pictures since January and not all of them were for this challenge. As for the challenge as a whole, only 26 of 365 have been completed and the deadline is the end of November - oops! Well, there's still time, haha! ;D

Anyway, this particular picture was for 5. Surprise gift art for someone. It's a crossover drawing of the characters Saiko Yonebayashi (Tokyo Ghoul) and Lucifer/Hanzou Urushihara (Hataraku Maou-sama!) that I did for my friend Kei after she posted about wanting to see something with the two of them together. Admittedly, she did know I was drawing something for her, but she didn't know what, so I'm still going to count this as a surprise (even if counting it as "art" is a little bit dubious)!

1 comment:

  1. Still totally love it haha Saiko the triumphant, and flushed-faced Lucifer! XD

    ReplyDelete

☆Thank you for imagining another part of this paracosm☆

Featured

365 Days of Art: I don't know you...

205. I don't know you... This is the latest picture for the 365 Days of Art challenge, number 205: "I don't know you...&...