Saturday 26 September 2015

An Unexpectedly Noizy Present

Noiz is distressed...maybe
This morning, my best friend/housemate put a box wrapped in dinosaur-themed paper next to me and motioned for me to open it. As it's my birthday quite soon I wondered if he'd simply gotten the dates mixed up. He told me that since he'd had his present early, that he wanted me to have mine early too and so, naturally, opening commenced! Haha. Inside the box I found...


Another box! With a Noiz Nendoroid inside!
A little Nendoroid figure of the character Noiz from the visual novel/anime/manga Dramatical Murder. It was a lovely surprise! My favourite characters are Clear and Noiz, but there isn't a figure of Clear, so that's why my friend got Noiz for me. By the way, if you've never heard of DMMd before, you probably shouldn't look it up at work. Or you know, around other people in general, okay? Obviously that rule didn't apply to me though, since I got this as a present, haha. The anime is probably alright to look up, as long as you don't find the OVA that is...

Noiz cheesey face & his Usagimodoki.
If you put his hat on, it's smirk face instead.
Anyway, you can exchange the various parts (face, hair/hat, arms, legs etc.) for other bits to give him different expressions and poses. So, of course, we had to spend some time being silly with it...and not taking photos of that. :D

Grumpy Noiz.
(The guy on the box with blue hair is Aoba).
Same face, different angle.
He didn't look as grumpy for some reason.

Now he's standing on one of the shelves in my room next to some of my other DMMd things...

Don't judge my taste, okay?
Well, you can if you want to, I really don't care.
Just don't tell me about it. ;D
Thank you to my friend for the lovely present! It made me happy and was unexpected too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

☆Thank you for imagining another part of this paracosm☆

Featured

365 Days of Art: I don't know you...

205. I don't know you... This is the latest picture for the 365 Days of Art challenge, number 205: "I don't know you...&...