Wednesday 7 January 2015

365 Days of Art: Complimentary

13. A picture using only a pair of complimentary colours.
I haven't posted any new 365 Days of Art pictures for a few days, but I have been working on them (some digital, some on paper, some on canvas). This one was originally a black and white charcoal drawing, but I decided to colour it digitally. I spent around five minutes on the hair, and I think it shows, as it's rather poorly done. However, I'm quite pleased with the face; perhaps the bad hair day is the reason for her grumpy expression? Of course, there's always the possibility that it's caused by the laceration down the middle of her nose...

Next up on my 356 Days of Art list:
(Pictures I'm currently working on are in bold, finished items are crossed out)

3. Choose your favourite possession. Make a monster out of it.
36. Free draw.
56. Something with hair.
68. Satyr.
71. Chevron.
92. Extreme happiness.
242. Presents.

1. The last meal you ate
52. A room.
93. Group of female monsters.
223. Glasses.
239. A connection between people.
260. Underwater Eden.
293. A weapon.

13. A picture using only a pair of complimentary colours.
73. African myth.
138. Behind the hidden bookcase...
144. A witch.
216. Ice cream flavours.
317. Cycles.
321. Nest.

Bonus:
194. Fanart.
306. A picture of someone with flowers instead of hair.

2 comments:

☆Thank you for imagining another part of this paracosm☆

Featured

365 Days of Art: I don't know you...

205. I don't know you... This is the latest picture for the 365 Days of Art challenge, number 205: "I don't know you...&...