Friday 9 January 2015

365 Days of Art: Loneliness

117. Loneliness

For number 117 of the 365 Days of Art challenge.
...Yet did I love thee to the last
         As fervently as thou,
Who didst not change through all the past,
         And canst not alter now.
The love where Death has set his seal,
Nor age can chill, nor rival steal,
         Nor falsehood disavow:
And, what were worse, thou canst not see
Or wrong, or change, or fault in me.

The better days of life were ours;
         The worst can be but mine:
The sun that cheers, the storm that lowers,
         Shall never more be thine.
The silence of that dreamless sleep
I envy now too much to weep;
         Nor need I to repine
That all those charms have pass'd away,

I might have watch'd through long decay....
                              -  And Thou art Dead, as Young and Fair (excerpt) by Lord Byron

And with my dose of pretentiousness out of the way for the day (I really don't care, as I've always loved that poem)...

 Next up on my 356 Days of Art list:
(Pictures I'm currently working on are in bold, finished items are crossed out)

3. Choose your favourite possession. Make a monster out of it.
36. Free draw.
56. Something with hair.
68. Satyr.
71. Chevron.
92. Extreme happiness.
242. Presents.

1. The last meal you ate
52. A room.
93. Group of female monsters.
223. Glasses.
239. A connection between people.
260. Underwater Eden.
293. A weapon.

13. A picture using only a pair of complimentary colours.
73. African myth.
138. Behind the hidden bookcase...
144. A witch.
216. Ice cream flavours.
317. Cycles.
321. Nest.

Bonus:
194. Fanart.
306. A picture of someone with flowers instead of hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

☆Thank you for imagining another part of this paracosm☆

Featured

365 Days of Art: I don't know you...

205. I don't know you... This is the latest picture for the 365 Days of Art challenge, number 205: "I don't know you...&...