Friday 16 January 2015

On the Moor...

A wind-battered tree and its reflection in a pool of rainwater.
Yesterday, I went to Haytor on Dartmoor with my mother; despite the cold, wind and rain, I was, as always, amazed by its stunning natural beauty. Dartmoor and Exmoor are two of my favourite places, so it's always a pleasure to visit them!




Just to put the size of the rocks in perspective, here's a shot of my mother (circled in green) standing near them) and one of me being weird next to some of the others:





Here are a few more photos from the outing as well:










Spot the face in the pool




Admittedly, I look like an arrrrgh!-ing pirate in the last one, but who cares when you have Dartmoor to look at anyway! :D

2 comments:

  1. Lovely pics! Dartmoor is so desolate, but so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

☆Thank you for imagining another part of this paracosm☆

Featured

365 Days of Art: I don't know you...

205. I don't know you... This is the latest picture for the 365 Days of Art challenge, number 205: "I don't know you...&...