Wednesday 10 February 2021

006. Listen to 20 new bands/band you haven't heard before: The Ayoub Sisters and The Weeknd


006. Listen to 20 new bands/artists you haven't heard before.

 1. The Ayoub Sisters
Genre: Classical pop


The Ayoub sisters are a Scottish duo who do covers and original instrumentals using mostly strings and piano. Their music is beautiful and, though not all of it is to my liking, I can appreciate the talent and skill they use to create it. I probably won't add them to my playlist, but I'm glad I've heard them.




2. The Weeknd
Genre: R&B pop/Alternative R&B


The Weeknd is an R&B artist from Canada. I know he's pretty famous, but apart from hearing 'Blinding Lights' a couple of times on the radio at my old workplace, I've never heard him before at all. I'm not sure if I like The Weeknd's music or not, but I do prefer the more electronic sounding tracks than his other ones and I don't mind listening to them when they're on.


No comments:

Post a Comment

☆Thank you for imagining another part of this paracosm☆

Featured

365 Days of Art: I don't know you...

205. I don't know you... This is the latest picture for the 365 Days of Art challenge, number 205: "I don't know you...&...