Tuesday 16 February 2021

009. Draw 20 fanarts.

As I mentioned in my post about the novel, I'm currently watching the Thai series 'Manner of Death'. I'm a big fan of the actors Max Nattapol and Tul Pakorn who play the main characters Tan & Bunn, but I decided to draw someone else from the show first instead. Meiko Chonnikan Netjui plays the character Janejira/Jane, who I absolutely love in the show. So I attempted to draw her:


It's not the best, but it sort of looks like her at least I guess. She looks a lot older and not as pretty in my drawing, but I tried! It's based on this screen cap of her:








No comments:

Post a Comment

☆Thank you for imagining another part of this paracosm☆

Featured

365 Days of Art: I don't know you...

205. I don't know you... This is the latest picture for the 365 Days of Art challenge, number 205: "I don't know you...&...