Sunday 14 February 2021

006. Listen to 20 new bands/band you haven't heard before: Cold Cave & Anilah

 3.Cold Cave
Genre: Darkwave/coldwave


Firstly, I want to say that I really do love the darkwave/coldwave genre in general, but a lot of the band do  have a problem with being quite generic or not being distinguishable from each other sometimes. For me, Cold Cave are one of those bands. Don't get me wrong, their music is good and I love some of their songs, but it just gives me a feeling of "yeah, I've heard this a million times before".




4. Anilah
Genre:
 Ambient/Dark Ambient


Anilah make hauntingly ethereal music, which mostly consists of instrumental and chant-like vocals. When I'm trying to focus or clear my mind, it's really helpful music. The use of repetition, calm tones and certain chords creates beautiful melodies. I have to be in the right mood to listen to this, but if I am, it's wonderful.


No comments:

Post a Comment

☆Thank you for imagining another part of this paracosm☆

Featured

365 Days of Art: I don't know you...

205. I don't know you... This is the latest picture for the 365 Days of Art challenge, number 205: "I don't know you...&...