Sunday 21 February 2021

007. Finish 3 games - Guilty Gear Xrd REV 2

 


For the 3 games I need to finish, I decided to begin with a fairly easy one to complete - Guilty Gear: Xrd REV 2. It was enjoyable going through each episode mode story and I always like the strangeness of most of the characters. 


My favourite character from this series has always been Faust because he's a pretty odd guy and though his movesets aren't always the easiest to use, they're so fun. Plus, I love his character design. I'm really not very good at playing as him, but I choose him anyway.



Other characters I'm fond of are Zappa (though he's not in it anymore since Faust "cured" him of his possession) and Venom (who also isn't in the newest installment).

Since this isn't a review of the game, but just explaining that I've finished it, there isn't much more to say.

BONUS - screencaps from the Guilty Gear -Strive- Beta:















No comments:

Post a Comment

☆Thank you for imagining another part of this paracosm☆

Featured

365 Days of Art: I don't know you...

205. I don't know you... This is the latest picture for the 365 Days of Art challenge, number 205: "I don't know you...&...