Monday 2 June 2014

100 Happy Days: 11 - Miss Ivy's Revival


Day 11 of the 100 Happy Days! Last weekend I attended the vintage-themed fair, Miss Ivy's Revival. The event was held over 2 days (May 31st & June 1st) at Cockington Court & Country Park and featured music, stalls, performers, workshops, displays, children's activities and many other delightfully retro happenings. The whole affair was warm & pleasant - both the weather & the staff - and it was a marvelously fun time! Although I didn't take any photos of the event itself, I did remember to snap a photo of the entry sticker that I was given on arrival. I very much hope that they bring more events like this to my locale soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

☆Thank you for imagining another part of this paracosm☆

Featured

365 Days of Art: I don't know you...

205. I don't know you... This is the latest picture for the 365 Days of Art challenge, number 205: "I don't know you...&...