Wednesday 4 June 2014

100 Happy Days: Day 13 - Flambert the Flame Goat



To those who know me well, it is no secret that I adore goats. When other children would beg for puppies and kittens, I spent a large part of my young days wishing for a goat (and yet, I only have feline masters now! Haha). Caprids are beautiful; from their pointed horns and rectangular pupils to the effortless way in which they scale sheer cliff faces with their "reverse-joint" legs! Due to this interest - and following a rather nonsensical conversation - my friend drew a sketch of a goat character for me, and named him Flambert the Flame Goat. Continuing our silly discussion, my friend brought Flambert to life for me, as he explained how Flambert came to be where and who he is, and told short stories about Flambert's adventures. Marvelous!

Day 13 of 100 Happy Days, complete! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

☆Thank you for imagining another part of this paracosm☆

Featured

365 Days of Art: I don't know you...

205. I don't know you... This is the latest picture for the 365 Days of Art challenge, number 205: "I don't know you...&...