Saturday 7 June 2014

100 Happy Days: Day 16 - Stargazing

A little star globe & the Moon
16 days into my 100 Happy Days and I've decided to post about stargazing. Space has always intrigued me, but it was only around 5 years ago that I started reading books on the subject, using a telescope and star charts, as well as taking an interest in scientific studies etc. However, my limited knowledge of both astrophysics and astronomy mean that I can't claim to be anything more than a novice stargazer with a hobby. Still, it makes me happy and I'm glad that there are people in the world, much more knowledgeable than I am, dedicating their lives to studying the Universe. It's unlikely that I'll ever reach that level of commitment and understanding, but I can try! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

☆Thank you for imagining another part of this paracosm☆

Featured

365 Days of Art: I don't know you...

205. I don't know you... This is the latest picture for the 365 Days of Art challenge, number 205: "I don't know you...&...