Friday 13 June 2014

100 Happy Days: Day 22 - Canoeing by Moonlight


This evening I went on a wonderful canoe trip as part of a a group organised by Winding River Canoe. When we first set out, it was still light and we paddled up the river for about an hour, taking in the wildlife and gorgeous natural environment along the way. We then went ashore and collected wood for the campfire, around which we ate soup and listened to music & stories.


It soon got dark and we paddled back along the river by moonlight, watching bats swoop down to the river to drink and catch insects. It was a fantastic experience! I didn't take many photos, because I was quite busy with other things, so for today's 100 Happy Days picture, above is the moon in all its dazzling beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

☆Thank you for imagining another part of this paracosm☆

Featured

365 Days of Art: I don't know you...

205. I don't know you... This is the latest picture for the 365 Days of Art challenge, number 205: "I don't know you...&...