Friday 6 June 2014

100 Happy Days: Day 15 - Posing Goats


For the 15th day of 100 Happy Days, I have once again returned to goats! As I peered over a clifftop on Exmoor, overlooking the sea, this darling was staring back at me quizzically. There were also goat kids leaping about here and there, and so I kept my distance (thus avoiding the wrath of angry goat mothers/fathers!). Still, my caprid model was very co-operative, even pausing to pose for me now and then! I included another photograph below, just to show exactly where he/she was.


No comments:

Post a Comment

☆Thank you for imagining another part of this paracosm☆

Featured

365 Days of Art: I don't know you...

205. I don't know you... This is the latest picture for the 365 Days of Art challenge, number 205: "I don't know you...&...