Thursday 5 June 2014

100 Happy Days: 14 - Handmade Gifts from Friends

Polkadot Terror & Pepe Monstar

Two weeks of my 100 Happy Days have zoomed past already, which means that there are only 86 glorious days to go! Today's photo features two creepy cute Monstars named Polkadot Terror and Pepe Monstar. They were given to me as presents by a friend (Kei from Unfortunately Oh! & Doing A Thing) who handcrafted these lovely little devils.

Over the years, Kei has made various gorgeous items for me - from hats & necklaces to toys & cards - though, of course, that's not the only reason to call someone a friend. However, if you do happen to be lucky enough to know people who have both the ability and willingness to spend time imagining and materialising small wonders for you, then the least you can do is show your appreciation! It really is wonderful to have such creative friends☆

2 comments:

  1. It makes me happy that those monsters are part of your 100 happy days :D
    (I'd completely forgotten about the first one haha)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're sitting together in my cabinet of curiosities, hehe.

      Delete

☆Thank you for imagining another part of this paracosm☆

Featured

365 Days of Art: I don't know you...

205. I don't know you... This is the latest picture for the 365 Days of Art challenge, number 205: "I don't know you...&...