Sunday 22 June 2014

100 Happy Days: Day 31 - The Tiny Vampire Cat


Count Dracula Bernard von Snowpaws - pictured above in my garden - is a rather small, but ever so lovely cat, whom I took in as a stray kitten around 5 years ago, along with his brother Count Nosferatu Alexander von Snowpaws (I know, I know, there is no "Count Nosferatu", but that is what I named him, and adding the Orlock part just made it much too long!). Dracula the cat was called after his namesake due to his habit of affectionately (gently) biting people when he's happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

☆Thank you for imagining another part of this paracosm☆

Featured

365 Days of Art: I don't know you...

205. I don't know you... This is the latest picture for the 365 Days of Art challenge, number 205: "I don't know you...&...