Saturday 14 June 2014

100 Happy Days: Day 23 - Painting Mutant Steampunk Rats


For today's 100 Happy Days post I decided to share a snapshot of myself helping to paint my friend's Warhammer Skaven (mutated, human-sized rats who use Steampunk-esque technology) models with a base coat. It was fairly simple, as I was just required to paint the figure black, but it allowed me to join in with a hobby of my friend, which was fun! He will later add much more detail to each one, so perhaps I'll post another photo of the completed army when he's finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment

☆Thank you for imagining another part of this paracosm☆

Featured

365 Days of Art: I don't know you...

205. I don't know you... This is the latest picture for the 365 Days of Art challenge, number 205: "I don't know you...&...