Sunday 15 June 2014

100 Happy Days: Day 24 - Sunset on Dartmoor




Today's 100 Happy Days photo is one I took during the twilight hours tonight, at a location near Haytor, Dartmoor. There was intermittent rain and sunshine, which created a dramatic skyscape of dark rain clouds & an orange sunset, with brilliant sunshine & blue sky above. The whole of Dartmoor is such a spectacularly stunning area and I adore it! The people I went with and I took the photos below a little earlier in the evening (I'm the one in the black brocade coat and red tights, just in case you were wondering):


















1 comment:

☆Thank you for imagining another part of this paracosm☆

Featured

365 Days of Art: I don't know you...

205. I don't know you... This is the latest picture for the 365 Days of Art challenge, number 205: "I don't know you...&...